Inter Equip & Supplies
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 217||Inter Equip & Supplies||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers advanced interventional equipment, sterile instrumentation, physiologic monitoring equipment, inventory and supplies used in interventional suites. Emphasis is placed on automatic injectors, catheters, guide wires, needles, intravascular ultrasound, and other surgically invasive equipment. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate knowledge of angiographic equipment and supplies utilized during procedures in an invasive lab setting.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24123)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)