|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 210||Fleet Management||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LOG 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the management of transportation, fleet operations, and safety. Emphasis is placed on D.O.T. safety regulations in the hiring, training, and supervision of drivers in transportation. Upon completion, students should be able to write a safety program for drivers involved in interstate commerce following D.O.T. regulations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Supply Chain Management-Distribution Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)