|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 240||Purchasing Logistics||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LOG 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course introduces the various aspects of purchasing, and their impact on materials management, supply chain, transportation, and global logistics processes. Emphasis is placed on the different methods of electronic sourcing, negotiating and pricing principles, and on the internal and external considerations associated with international logistics. Upon completion, students should be able to describe and apply the principles and terminology used in procurement including electronic data interchange services, purchasing and logistics systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Supply Chain Management-Distribution Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Diploma (Day and Online)