You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 122||Office Computations||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2017|
This course covers the keypad touch method using the electronic calculator (10-key) and mathematical functions used in office applications. Topics may include budgets, discounts, purchasing, inventory, and petty cash. Upon completion, students should be able to solve a wide variety of numerical problems commonly encountered in an office setting.
2017FA - New Course (S24687)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)