You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 140||Internet Comm/Research||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course provides a working knowledge of Internet usage and research for the modern office. Emphasis is placed on using search engines, email, Web sites, Web servers, communication services, and e-business to obtain information vital to the current office environment. Upon completion, students should be able to use the Internet to research any office topics required for employment.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Application Specialist - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)