You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Social Media for Office Prof
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 145||Social Media for Office Prof||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 110 or CIS 111 or OST 137|
|Effective Term: Fall 2017|
This course is designed to introduce the office professional to the concepts of social media. Topics include goal setting and strategies, identifying target audiences, rules of engagement, blogs, podcasts and webinars, sharing videos, pictures, and images, social networks, mobile computing, and social media monitoring. Upon completion, students should be able to create and utilize social media tools in the workplace setting.
2017FA - New Course (S24665)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Office Administration - Application Specialist - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)