You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 248||Diagnostic Coding||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: MED 121 or OST 141 and MED 116 and OST 148|
|Effective Term: Fall 2017|
This course provides an in-depth study of diagnostic coding. Emphasis is placed on ICD coding system. Upon completion, students should be able to properly code diagnoses in a medical facility.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24705)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - Advanced Medical Office Coding - Certificate (Day and Evening )
- Medical Office Administration - Medical Billing & Coding Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Outpatient Coding - Diploma (Day and Evening)