You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Symbols & Specifications
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 141||Symbols & Specifications||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic symbols and specifications used in welding. Emphasis is placed on interpretation of lines, notes, welding symbols, and specifications. Upon completion, students should be able to read and interpret symbols and specifications commonly used in welding.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23307
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Day)
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Evening)