You are currently viewing the 2019 - 2020 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Personal Finance REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 125||Personal Finance REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098 or ENG 002|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a study of individual and family financial decisions. Emphasis is placed on building useful skills in buying, managing finances, increasing resources, and coping with current economic conditions. Upon completion, students should be able to develop a personal financial plan.
2012FA New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Financial Services Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Accounting and Finance - Financial Services Track - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)