|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 134||Greenhouse Operations||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the principles and procedures involved in the operation and maintenance of greenhouse facilities. Emphasis is placed on the operation of greenhouse systems, including the environmental control, record keeping, scheduling, and production practices. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate the ability to operate greenhouse systems and facilities to produce greenhouse crops.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Greenhouse and Nursery Operations - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)