You are currently viewing the 2019 - 2020 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Community Engagement REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 225||Community Engagement REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098 or ENG 002|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides an introduction to the use of relationship development, concepts, and strategies in the nonprofit sector. Topics include speech-writing and media usage, print and electronic communications, and multi-media presentations. Upon completion, students should be able to disseminate information to increase the awareness and support of the nonprofit organization.
2011FA - New Course
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Marketing - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)