You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Arch Technology
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 111||Intro to Arch Technology||1||6||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces basic architectural drafting techniques, lettering, use of architectural and engineer scales and sketching. Topics include orthographic, axonometric and oblique drawing techniques using architectural plans, elevations, sections and details; reprographic techniques; and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare and print scaled drawings within minimum architectural standards. Additionally, this course will include topics related to sketching techniques.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology-Sustainable Design - Certificate (Day)
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Interior Design - Kitchen and Bath - Diploma (Evening)
- Interior Design - Associate in Applied Science (Day)