You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Residential Arch Tech
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ARC 113||Residential Arch Tech||1||6||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ARC 111|
|Corequisites: ARC 112|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers intermediate residential working drawings. Topics include residential plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare a set of residential working drawings that are within accepted architectural standards. Additionally, this course will include topics related to residential design and planning principles.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Architectural Technology-Sustainable Design - Certificate (Day)
- Architectural Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)