You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 114||Special Finishes||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: AUB 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces multistage finishes, custom painting and protective coatings. Topics include base coats, advanced intermediate coats, clear coats and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and apply specialized finishes based on accepted industry standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Painting and Finishing - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)