You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPR 111||Print Reading||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic principles of print reading. Topics include line types, orthographic projections, dimensioning methods, and notes. Upon completion, students should be able to interpret basic prints and visualize the features of a part or system.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23466)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)