You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 112||Broadcast Writing||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces proper copy and script writing techniques and formats for radio, television, and other electronic media. Emphasis is placed on creating effective scripts for programs and promotional materials, including commercial and public radio service announcements for a specific target audience. Upon completion, students should be able to understand and write copy and scripts according to standard industry formats.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )