You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Video/TV Production II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 232||Video/TV Production II||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: BPT 231|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers advanced video and television production. Emphasis is placed on field production, post-production, digital video effects, graphics, and multi-camera productions. Upon completion, students should be able to create productions that optimize the use of studio, field, and post-production equipment.
2012FA New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )