You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here
Employment Law and Regs
||Employment Law and Regs
|Effective Term: Fall 2015
|This course introduces the principle laws and regulations affecting public and private organizations and their employees or prospective employees. Topics include fair employment practices, EEO, affirmative action, and employee rights and protections. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate organization policy for compliance and assure that decisions are not contrary to law.
|·Student Learning Outcomes
1. Define fair employment practices, EEO, affirmative action.
2. Identify employee rights and protections.
3. Evaluate organization policy for compliance.
4. Evaluate decisions to assure they are not contrary to law.
2012FA New Course
2015FA - New Course Version (S24154)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study