You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Computer Crime Invest
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CCT 121||Computer Crime Invest||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course introduces the fundamental principles of computer crime investigation processes. Topics include crime scene/incident processing, information gathering techniques, data retrieval, collection and preservation of evidence, preparation of reports and court presentations. Upon completion, students should be able to identify cyber crime activity and demonstrate proper investigative techniques to process the scene and assist in case prosecution.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Cyber Security - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Cyber Security - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)