You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Network Vulnerabilities I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CCT 250||Network Vulnerabilities I||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 110 or CTI 120|
|Effective Term: Spring 2015|
This course introduces students to penetration testing, network vulnerabilities, and hacking. Topics include an overview of traditional network security, system hardening, and known weaknesses. Upon completion, students should be able to evaluate weaknesses of traditional and wireless network for the purpose of incident response, reconstruction, and forensic investigation.
2011FA - New Course
2015FA - New Course Version (S24040)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Cyber Security - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Systems Security Cyber Defense - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Systems Security - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)