You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Criminal Law REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 131||Criminal Law REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: CJC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the history/evolution/principles and contemporary applications of criminal law. Topics include sources of substantive law, classification of crimes, parties to crime, elements of crimes, matters of criminal responsibility, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to discuss the sources of law and identify, interpret, and apply the appropriate statutes/elements.
2017FA – Added Local Coreq: CJC 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Forensic Science - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)