You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Constitutional Law REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 231||Constitutional Law REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ENG 002|
|Corequisites: CJC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
The course covers the impact of the Constitution of the United States and its amendments on the criminal justice system. Topics include the structure of the Constitution and its amendments, court decisions pertinent to contemporary criminal justice issues, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify/ discuss the basic structure of the United States Constitution and the rights/procedures as interpreted by the courts.
2017FA – Added Local Coreq: CJC 111
2020FA - New Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Forensic Science - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)