You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Visual BASIC Prog
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 139||Visual BASIC Prog||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces computer programming using the Visual BASIC programming language with object-oriented programming principles. Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects, classes, and using object-oriented tools such as the class debugger. Upon completion, students should be able to design, code, test and debug at a beginning level. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement for transferability as a pre-major and/or elective course requirement.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)