|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 151||JAVA Programming||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115 or MAT 121 or MAT 172|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces computer programming using the JAVA programming language with object-oriented programming principles. Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects, classes, and using object-oriented tools such as the class debugger. Upon completion, students should be able to design, code, test, debug JAVA language programs. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement for transferability as a pre-major and/or elective course requirement.
2016FA Local Prereqs revised from CIS 115 to CIS 115 or MAT 121 or MAT 172
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Web Tech Mobile App Development - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)