You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 153||C# Programming||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces computer programming using the C# programming language with object-oriented programming principles. Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects, classes, and using object-oriented tools such as the class debugger. Upon completion, students should be able to design, code, test, debug, and implement objects using the appropriate environment at the beginning level.
2011FA New Local Prereq: CIS 115
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)