You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Adv Hard/Software Support
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 220||Adv Hard/Software Support||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 110 and CTS 120|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course provides advanced knowledge and competencies in hardware and operating system technologies for computer technicians to support personal computers. Emphasis is placed on: configuring and upgrading; diagnosis and troubleshooting; as well as preventive maintenance of hardware and system software. Upon completion, students should be able to install, configure, diagnose, perform preventive maintenance, and maintain basic networking on personal computers.
2017FA – Added Local Prereq: CIS 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Technical Support & Services A+ - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Technical Support & Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)