You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Systems Analysis & Design REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CTS 285||Systems Analysis & Design REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115 or PMT 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 2016|
This course introduces established and evolving methodologies for the analysis, design, and development of an information system. Emphasis is placed on system characteristics, managing projects, prototyping, CASE/OOM tools, and systems development life cycle phases. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze a problem and design an appropriate solution using a combination of tools and techniques.
2017FA – New Course Version (S24373)
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Add PMT 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- Project Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)