You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Graphic Arts Orientation
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRA 110||Graphic Arts Orientation||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the history, development and commercial applications of the major printing processes. Topics include offset lithography, screen printing, intaglio, relief printing and emerging technologies. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the major characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each process.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)