You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Computer Graphics Apps II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRA 162||Computer Graphics Apps II||0||3||0||1|
|Corequisites: GRA 152|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is designed to provide additional hands-on training using computer software and hardware for production and design in graphic arts. Emphasis is placed on utilizing various computer software and hardware to produce intermediate graphic arts projects. Upon completion, students should be able to effectively use the computer as a graphic arts production tool. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology program.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)