You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Graphic Arts III
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRA 222||Graphic Arts III||2||4||0||4|
|Prerequisites: GRA 221 and GRA 152|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is a continuation of GRA 221. Topics include advanced electronic pre-press, press operation and post-press procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in all phases of advanced graphic arts production. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology program.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)