You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Issues and Trends in HBI
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HBI 110||Issues and Trends in HBI||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2010|
This course is a survey of current and emerging technology applications and data standards in the healthcare industry. Topics include the history, implementation, use, management, and impact of information technology in healthcare settings. Upon completion, students should have an understanding of the current trends and issues in healthcare informatics.
2011FA - New Course
2014FA - New Local Prereq: DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereqs: Delete DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Healthcare Informatics Analytics & Reporting - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Healthcare Informatics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- IT-Healthcare Informatics - Certificate (Day and Evening)