You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HET 110||Diesel Engines||3||9||0||6|
|Effective Term: Fall 1999|
This course introduces theory, design, terminology and operating adjustments for diesel engines. Emphasis is placed on safety, theory of operation, inspection, measuring and rebuilding diesel engines according to factory specifications. Upon completion, students should be able to measure, diagnose problems and repair diesel engines.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Certificate (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)