You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HET 230||Air Brakes||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 1999|
This course introduces the operation and design of air braking systems used on trucks. Topics include safety, governors, compressors and supporting systems. Upon completion, students should be able to diagnose, disassemble, inspect, repair and reassemble air brake systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Certificate (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)