You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Prerequisites: HSE 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course covers the major approaches to psychotherapy and counseling, including theory, characteristics, and techniques. Emphasis is placed on facilitation of self-exploration, problem solving, decision making, and personal growth. Upon completion, students should be able to understand various theories of counseling and demonstrate counseling techniques.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: HSE 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)