You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Orientation Lab I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HSE 135||Orientation Lab I||0||2||0||1|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is designed to promote professional, program, and personal identification with the human services field. Emphasis is placed on interpersonal communication, verbal and non-verbal interactions, and team building. Upon completion, students should be able to identify with the human services profession and demonstrate basic team-building skills.
2017FA - New Course (S11854)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology - Foundational Skills - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)