You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Human Services Issues
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HSE 210||Human Services Issues||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: HSE 110|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course covers current issues and trends in the field of human services. Emphasis is placed on contemporary topics with relevance to special issues in multi-faceted field. Upon completion, students should be able to integrate the knowledge, skills, and experiences gained in classroom and clinical experiences with emerging trends in the field.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: HSE 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)