You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
ICV Ionizing Radiation Effects
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 112||ICV Ionizing Radiation Effects||2||0||0||2|
|Corequisites: ICV 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers the principles of ionizing radiation effects and protection measures. Emphasis is placed on radiation effects of tissue/cells, preventions to radiation effects, and dose measurement tools. Upon completion, students will be able to identify and explain the effects of radiation in cardiovascular and vascular imaging.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24117) New State Coreq: ICV 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)