You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Imaging Ethics & Law
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|IMG 130||Imaging Ethics & Law||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2008|
This course covers the legalities of relationships between health care workers and patients. Emphasis is placed on professional malpractice, patient rights, legal and professional standards, and ethical considerations. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate the legal and ethical responsibilities of a diagnostic imaging professional.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)