You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Ethics & Professionalism
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 280||Ethics & Professionalism||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course reinforces legal ethics and the role of the paralegal in a professional work environment. Topics include a review of ethics, employment opportunities, and search techniques; paralegal certification, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the paralegal’s role in the ethical practice of law.
2012FA New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereqs: Delete DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Legal Assistant - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)