You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to CAD/CAM
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MEC 110||Intro to CAD/CAM||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: BPR 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces CAD/CAM. Emphasis is placed on transferring part geometry from CAD to CAM for the development of a CNC-ready program. Upon completion, students should be able to use CAD/CAM software to produce a CNC program.
2016FA - Revised Local Prereqs: Change CIS 113 to DFT 119 and MAC 224
2019FA - Revised Local Prereq: Add BPR 111 and Delete DFT 119 and MAC 224
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)