You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MEC 142||Physical Metallurgy||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the heat treating of metals. Emphasis is placed on the effects of hardening, tempering, and annealing on the structure and physical properties of metals. Upon completion, students should be able to heat treat materials.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)