You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Medical Terminology II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 122||Medical Terminology II||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: MED 121|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is the second in a series of medical terminology courses. Topics include medical vocabulary and the terms that relate to the anatomy, physiology, pathological conditions, and treatment of selected systems. Upon completion, students should be able to pronounce, spell, and define medical terms as related to selected body systems and their pathological disorders.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Health Information Technology-Summer Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Diploma NEW (Day)