You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Admin Office Proc II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 131||Admin Office Proc II||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MED 130 and BIO 163|
|Corequisites: MED 122|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course provides medical office procedures in both economic and management skills. Topics include physical plant maintenance, equipment and supplies, liability coverage, medical economics, and introductory insurance procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to manage the economics of the medical office and supervise personnel. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Medical Assisting program.
2012FA New Local Prereq: BIO 163 (MED 130 existing local prereq)
2012FA New Local Coreq: MED 122
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Diploma NEW (Day)