You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Patient Care & Safety
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 213||MRI Patient Care & Safety||2||0||0||2|
|Corequisites: MRI 216 and MRI 250|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers magnetic field safety issues concerning patients and other healthcare personnel. Emphasis is placed on screening skills, biological magnetic field effects, and the management of an MR facility. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate a safe MR environment for patients and all personnel.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)