You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Physics II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 218||MRI Physics II||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MRI 217|
|Corequisites: MRI 215 and MRI 242 and MRI 270|
|Effective Term: Summer 2007|
This course is designed to cover the advanced physics concepts of magnetic resonance imaging. Emphasis is placed on advanced imaging parameters and techniques, angiography methods, image artifacts, and quality control. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the advanced physics concepts of magnetic resonance imaging.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)