You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Anatomy & Path I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 241||MRI Anatomy & Path I||2||0||0||2|
|Corequisites: MRI 214 and MRI 217 and MRI 260|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers anatomical and pathological information about the components of the central nervous and musculoskeletal system. Emphasis is placed upon identification of anatomy and pathology on MRI images of the central nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Upon completion, the student should be able to identify anatomy and pathology of the central nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)