You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Anatomy & Path II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 242||MRI Anatomy & Path II||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MRI 241|
|Corequisites: MRI 215 and MRI 218 and MRI 270|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers anatomical and pathological information about the components of the neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic systems. This course covers anatomical and pathological information about the components of the neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)