You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Clinical Ed I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 250||MRI Clinical Ed I||0||0||12||4|
|Corequisites: MRI 213 and MRI 216|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course provides experience in the MR clinical setting with attention to basic MR scan procedures. Emphasis is placed on patient care, screening, contrast administration, and manipulation of MR equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate selected MR procedures/techniques in the areas of patient screening, contrast administration, and manipulation of MR equipment.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)