You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Clinical Ed II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 260||MRI Clinical Ed II||0||0||21||7|
|Prerequisites: MRI 250|
|Corequisites: MRI 214 and MRI 217 and MRI 241|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course provides advanced experience in the MR clinical setting with attention to central nervous and musculoskeletal system imaging. Emphasis is placed on demonstration of methods of data acquisition with respect to central nervous and musculoskeletal system imaging. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate selected MR procedures/techniques as they relate to the central nervous system and musculoskeletal imaging.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)