You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Clinical Ed III
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 270||MRI Clinical Ed III||0||0||24||8|
|Prerequisites: MRI 260|
|Corequisites: MRI 215 and MRI 218 and MRI 242|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course provides additional advanced experience in the MR clinical setting with attention to neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic system imaging. Emphasis is placed on demonstration of methods of data acquisition with respect to neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic system imaging. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate selected MR procedures/techniques that are used in neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic system imaging.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)